It's simple. I want to be rich.

I'm a typical middle-income office worker and I'm learning to invest in the stock market. The goal is to reach upwards of ten million pesos by the time I reach 65.

I started investing in 2008. In May 2009, I put together a game plan and have been recording my progress against it.

This blog then is a running record of my performance and a way to share what I've learned along the way.

-------------

Since I have started this blog, I have revised my goal several times. My current goal to to retire by the time I'm 45 or earlier with more than 20 million pesos generating interest.

Monday, August 9, 2010

Quick Report

Last August 4, 2010, I broke the quarter of a million pesos mark on my portfolio’s total equity value. If I double my current portfolio, I'd have half a million. Double that, and I finally get my first million! Things are looking good. I am way ahead of my original targets when I first started. In fact, I am now looking to retire by age 45 instead of age 65. And instead of upwards of P10M, my target now is upwards of P40M.

This is my first quick report which I hope to do regularly from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment