It's simple. I want to be rich.

I'm a typical middle-income office worker and I'm learning to invest in the stock market. The goal is to reach upwards of ten million pesos by the time I reach 65.

I started investing in 2008. In May 2009, I put together a game plan and have been recording my progress against it.

This blog then is a running record of my performance and a way to share what I've learned along the way.

-------------

Since I have started this blog, I have revised my goal several times. My current goal to to retire by the time I'm 45 or earlier with more than 20 million pesos generating interest.

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Stock Investing is a vice

If stock investing is a “vice” then I am proudly hooked on it. There is thrill, excitement and very real danger – same as other vices. But none of the embarrassment of being caught overindulging. There is no social stigma to this vice because you don’t get STDs calling your broker. Neither will it make you susceptible to lung cancer, liver problems or any of the various health problems other vices bring. Best of all, the wealth-building opportunity is very real.

2012 is shaping up to be a breakout year for stocks in the Philippines in case you haven’t been reading the news. So come on now! Open a trading account today and get addicted.

2 comments:

  1. sir how to start stock investing?....na inspire ko sa imo blog and your goal in life...thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. tebiaf@yahoo.com..i was inspired.im only 21 and i already amazed on what you are doing.sir?can you help me?i have dreams and i dont want to fail those dreams.im a credit evaluator here in wealthbank.please help me and email me the things to do at first.please...im fema grace..

    ReplyDelete